The VLSP 2020 evaluation campaign deals with several shared-tasks for text and speech processing.
- Vietnamese Universal Dependency Parsing
- Contact: Nguyen Thi Minh Huyen, HUS, VNU
- Vietnamese Relation Extraction
- Contact: Tran Mai Vu, UET, VNU
- English-Vietnamese Machine Translation
- Contact: Ha Thanh Le, VINBDI
- Vietnamese Natural Language Generation
- Contact: Tran The Trung, FPT
- Reliable Intelligence Identification on Vietnamese Social Network Sites
- Contact: Le Duc Trong, UET, VNU
- Automatic Speech Recognition for Vietnamese
- Contact: Nguyen Van Huy, VINBDI
- Vietnamese Text-To-Speech on Common Datasets
- Contact: Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, HUST
VLSP shared-tasks aim at promoting the most efficient methods for these important tools. The organization of these campaigns with sponsorships from academia and industry permit to build and offer to the VLSP community gold datasets for training and testing Vietnamese text and speech processing systems.
The participants to the evaluation campaign will be asked to present their system in a dedicated paper.
Please fill in this form to participate in one or more VLSP 2020 shared-tasks (open on Sep 10, 2020).