A great news for VLSP 2020 is that we have a publication team for the post-proceedings of the workshop. Accepted papers will be submitted to published in the archive of ACL Anthology.
Here are some instructions to the teams participating to the VLSP 2020 workshop.
- For each shared task, all participants should submit their technical report using the ACL Anthology standard template, according the outline given at the end of this page. The submission deadline is December 22, 2020 at Easychair.
- Every team is required to prepare a poster in A0 format (vertical) to present at the workshop.
- For each task, one best paper will be selected for oral presentation. The oral authors will be notified on December 16, 2020.
- If you had difficulty to prepare efficiently your report or poster in English, it is possible to use Vietnamese. But for any later publication, your paper should be translated to English.
Abstract: 1-2 paragraphs about the models tried, lessons learned.
- Introduction: Should include problem formalization
- Related Works
- Different techniques attempted
- The final solution in the detailed algorithmic description, including parameter settings, processing time, machine specs (memory, cpu, gpu, etc)
- A comparative table of results and how it evolved over time
- Computational processing times and resources required
5. Discussion: lessons Learned
- What worked and what did not work
- Unique domain/data specific insights that you have uncovered
- Potential future work