Submissions should describe unpublished original work. Papers may consist of up to six (6) pages of content, including references and appendices. All submitted papers must be written in English and conform to the double-column format of IEEE Signal Processing Society conferences. The paper templates can be downloaded below:
Papers must be submitted through the Easy Chair Conference System on or before
July 14, 2022 July 24, 2022.
Accepted papers will be presented orally or as posters as determined by the committee. The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
- All submitted papers should include “Index Terms” following the Abstract.
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of up to six (6) pages in length. There must be no password protection on the PDF file, and all fonts must be embedded.
- All submitted papers must be original contributions that neither have been submitted to any other conference or journal nor will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review process.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered by the early registration deadline; otherwise, the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors in-person at the conference.